This ultra hydrating primer contains antioxidant-rich fruit extracts such as kiwi, dragonfruit, fig and pomegranate to protect skin from environmental stressors.
Formulated with turmeric and olive derived squalane oil, this serum-oil hybrid provides long lasting hydration for plump, dewy skin.
• Uneven Texture
• Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum alone, studies indicated:
• Over 96% of subjects experienced a reduction in the appearance of pores.
• Over 96% of subjects had an overall boost of radiance and luminosity.
• All subjects showed 108.89% immediate improvement in skin’s hydration.
• Over 89% of subjects showed a significant improvement of skin’s barrier function.
• Immediate results that were statistically significant for the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and dryness.
• Over 96% said the serum makes their skin look hydrated.
• Over 96% of panelists said the serum feels lightweight on their face.
• Over 96% said the serum boost the overall glow of their skin.
• Over 96% said the serum made their skin feel overall more balanced.
• Over 93% of the panelists said the serum provides them with a natural looking glow.
• Over 93% said the serum makes their skin look healthy.
• Over 90% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
• Over 90% said they would buy the Yummy Skin Glow Serum.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
• Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
• Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
• Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
• An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level
• During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.